Denne analoge PA-høytalen med 12″ bass-element har en lydgjengivelse som kun finnes i tilsvarende høytalere i høyere prisklasser. Dette er et perfekt alternativ for små og store band eller for trubadurer som vil ha bra lyd på turne eller spillejobber. Sammen med Morgan høytalerstativer har du et perfekt PA-anlegg.
Info fra leverandør:
Active 2-way Loudspeaker System
V PLUS series is the evolution of the acclaimed V series of PROEL powered
loudspeakers delivering absolute value in terms of performance, engineering
and design at a more affordable cost. These ultra-portable speakers combine,
in carefully engineered and light-weight cabinets, the clearest and most
accurate PROEL sound with Class D amplifier technology and Switch Mode Power
Supply, offering an unbeatable PA solution at its price point.
The three models, V10PLUS, V12PLUS and V15PLUS, feature an extremely efficient
amplifier module capable of delivering 600 W of robust power to the transducers.
Thanks to the use of SMPS technology, this power comes in an ultra-lightweight
package, making the V PLUS the most portable PROEL speakers ever. The power
module is hosted in a fully sealed aluminium box, which provides protection,
perfect insulation of the cabinet from the outside and extremely efficient cooling.
Thanks to the carefully selected speakers and to the sophisticated active
electronics, including dual CLIP LIMITERS for an undistorted sound even at the
loudest level, the sound of the V PLUS has been precisely tuned in every details,
in order to provide unheard performance in this price range.
The V PLUS cabinets, expression of the most advanced Italian design, include
a super-comfortable luggage-style top handle for an effortless portability.
The slanted shape allows the speakers to be laid on their side and used also
as stage monitors.
• 2-way bi-amped loudspeaker system
• 1” NEODYMIUM compression driver
• Constant coverage 90° x 60° horn
• High-excursion 12” woofer with 2” VC
• 600 W Class D + AB power amplifier with SMPS
• Integrated active processor with dual LIMITER circuit
• MIC/LINE input with 2-band EQ
• Front LED with ON or SIGNAL/CLIP selection
• SPL MAX: 124 dB
• Frequency response: 50 Hz – 20 kHz
• Ultra-lightweight reinforced polypropylene cabinet
• Top handle for effortless transport
• Slanted shape for the use as a stage monitor
• Four M10 flying points
• 13 kg total weight