MQ is a series of mixers created by PROEL to offer in a very compact and stylish package a high input density,
a full set of features and a superior audio quality, at a very convenient price point. The MQ series includes
5 models with 6, 10, 12 and 16 inputs, able to satisfy most of the sound reinforcement applications. Carefully
designed and engineered in Italy by PROEL R&D, MQ mixers are hosted in ultra-rugged cases, providing extended
durability for a stage-proof use.
The smallest models of the series, MQ6 and MQ6FX, offer in an ultra-compact format the performance of
professional consoles, delivering a clean and accurate sound. The MQ6FX, despite its small size, includes
a high-quality 24-bit DSP able to provide musicians and performers with studio-grade effects.
MQ10FX, together with 3-band EQ and one-knob intelligent COMPRESSORS, offers also 100 DSP presets
with a convenient LED display for the selection.
MQ12USB additional features include an USB audio I/O interface and extended mixing capability with
MONITOR send, STEREO GROUP bus and 45mm control faders.
The top-of-the-line MQ16USB feature 16 inputs and 12 microphone channels together with sweep mids
and one-knob intelligent COMPRESSORS on mono channels, 4 AUX sends, STEREO GROUP bus and 60mm control faders.
Optional padded carrying bags and metal brackets for 19” rack mounting are available for selected models.
- Compact 10-input 2-bus mixer with effect
- 2 MONO MIC/LINE inputs, 2 STEREO MIC/LINE inputs and 2 STEREO LINE inputs
- 4 low-noise, very high-headroom microphone preamplifiers
- PHANTOM power
- ‘One-knob’ COMPRESSOR with LED indicator on MONO channels
- 3-band EQ and LO-CUT filter
- 1 EFFECT send
- 24bit studio-grade digital effect with 100 presets, 2-digit display and footswitch MUTE
- HEADPHONES and CONTROL ROOM outputs
- Electronically balanced MAIN MIX outputs with XLR-M and ¼” JACK connectors
- Two 8-LED VU-METERS
- Stage-proof construction and ultra-rugged metal chassis
- Designed and engineered in Italy by PROEL